The regional formation of recreation and environmental protection systems of Ukraine
Treść / Zawartość
The article discusses the process of regional natural and recreational systems formation, methodological basis for the creation of them, which is the concept of ecological networks (environmental systems) and regional recreational systems (RRS). Analyzed in the article is the formation of five regional conservation and recreation systems: western, northeastern, central, eastern and southern, with developed environmental and recreational infrastructure. It is considered in the context of a network of national parks (NNP) and the Regional Landscape Parks (RLP) development as multifunctional environmental and recreational areas, the creation of which is directed to meet the growing needs of the population in a natural habitat. The representativeness of Ukrainian landscape areas network of NPP and RLP is reviewed. Their highest density was observed in the Ukrainian Carpathians and zone of broadleaf forests, where one park occurs per 3.4 and 4.9 thousand square kilometers respectively. The density of the NNP is the lowest in forest-steppe, coniferous-broadleaf forest and steppe zones, with one park per 19.10; 18.29; 18.31 thousand square kilometers respectively. The combined development of local recreation and environmental systems causes the creation of eco-stable framework that will ensure the conservation, anthropological and recreational functions of geosystems in Ukraine.
- Andrienko, T.L. Onyshchenko, V.A., Klestov, M.L. (ed.). (2001). The system of natural reserve fund categories of Ukraine and the issue of optimization. Kyiv: Fitosotsiocenter.
- Pashchenko, V.M. (2004). Methodological and theoretical innovations in the study of nature in Ukraine. Ukraine: geographical problems of sustainable development. Kyiv, 167-175.
- Petlin, V.M. (2006). Concepts of modern landscape science. Lviv: Publishing House of LNU named after Ivan Franko.
- Shyschenko, P.G. (2003). Geoecological concept of a regional nature management, essential, project planning and regulatory legal aspects. Anthropogenic Geography and Landscape Science in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, 51–54.
- Topchiev, O.H. (2006). In search of the modern paradigm of geography. Ukrainian geographical journal, 4,19–22.
- Tsaryk, L.P. (ed.). (2009). Geographic bases of formation and development of environmental systems of Podillia: conceptual approaches, implementation. Ternopil: “Educational book – Bogdan”.
- Tsaryk, L.P. (2011) Geographic principles of network formation of national parks in Ukraine. Journal Cartography: Scientific Papers, 1, 187–196.
- Tsaryk, P.L., Tsaryk, L.P. (2013). Regional Landscape Park “Zagrebellia” in the system and recreational nature reserve. Ternopil: SMP “Type”.
- Yashchenko, P.T. Grebenuk, E.M,. Tasenkevych, L.A. (1988). Natural National Parks of Ukraine. Lviv: High School.