A note on strong and co-strong perfectness of the X-join of graphs
Treść / Zawartość
Strongly perfect graphs were introduced by C. Berge and P. Duchet in . In ,  the following was studied: the problem of strong perfectness for the Cartesian product, the tensor product, the symmetrical difference of n, n ≥ 2, graphs and for the generalized Cartesian product of graphs. Co-strong perfectness was first studied by G. Ravindra andD. Basavayya . In this paper we discuss strong perfectness and co-strong perfectness for the generalized composition (the lexicographic product) of graphs named as the X-join of graphs.
-  C. Berge and P. Duchet, Strongly perfect graphs, Ann. Disc. Math. 21 (1984) 57-61.
-  M. Borowiecki and A. Szelecka, One factorizations of the generalized Cartesian product and of the X-join of regular graphs, Discussiones Mathematicae 13 (1993) 15-19.
-  M. Kwaśnik and A. Szelecka, Strong perfectness of the generalized Cartesian product of graphs, accepted for publication in the special issue of Discrete Math., devoted to the Second Krako w Conference on Graph Theory, Zakopane 1994.
-  E. Mandrescu, Strongly perfect product of graphs, Czech. Math. Journal, 41 (116) (1991) 368-372.
-  G. Ravindra and D. Basavayya, Co-strongly perfect bipartite graphs, Jour. Math. Phy. Sci. 26 (1992) 321-327.